Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Class #27 - iMovie Practice, Green Screens & Images/Graphics

Have you recreated the Windsor 6 exemplar video? Do you understand how to utilize the basic tools of iMovie? If so, then you're ready to move on to these next steps.

Green Screen Practice
LT: I can shoot a green screen scene and insert it into my practice movie.
Directions: After reconstructing the Windsor 6 exemplar video, you will film a rough green screen scene. The scene can be a practice run of one of your movie scenes. You will film this scene using one of the green butcher paper stations in Shaddox's, Farrell's or Payne's classroom. Once the scene is shot, you should insert it into your movie timeline (right after Mrs. Porensky’s scene).



Selecting images and creating graphics
LT: I can find relevant images on the Web for my scenes.
LT: I can utilize Pages to create graphics for my scenes.
Directions: You will refer to your storyboards & scripts and identify the background images and graphics you need to build each scene. You will use this graphic organizer to keep an inventory of the images/graphics you've collected/created for your scenes.




No comments:

Post a Comment